Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tramwashere

Baby, I just want to let you know for 1020193819238th time that I love you and that I'm going to try to make this the best week before I go. I'll miss those days when you walk me home and us "hangin out" at the laundry place. ;D lmao I just want this to work even though I won't be seeing you any where else except for at school. I regret those time when we fight and I get mad at you, because we could have been happy. I hate it when I doubt you, not because I don't trust you or I don't love you, but it's what I've always been afraid of. I'm really sorry. I know we had our ups and downs, but these past few weeks has been the best weeks for me. I'm glad I got you. You're one of the most important person in my life, and I care about you more than I care for anybody else baby. I really hope I get to stay and be happy with you. I love you, and A LOT more than you think I do.



[10809]

No comments:

Post a Comment